Grab your platforms and flares for a journey back in time to when ABBA dominated the charts and ruled the airwaves. Featuring all of ABBA’s greatest and most memorable hits, Thank ABBA For The Music really is the ultimate feel-good, party style tribute concert. For your chance to win 4 tickets head over to Facebook and follow the instruction on this post.
This two-hour theatre spectacular really does capture all the magic and excitement of one of the world’s most successful and entertaining live bands. With superb vocals and clever ABBA trademark harmonies throughout, stunning replica stage costumes, a light sprinkling of tongue-in-cheek Swedish humour and plenty of audience participation, you’re sure to be having the time of your life!
The band is backed throughout by interactive video projection which, at regular points throughout the show, depicts key moments throughout ABBA’s musical career together with clips of interviews from celebrities and music experts alike.
All of ABBA’s greatest and most memorable hits are here including Dancing Queen, Waterloo, Take A Chance On Me, Mamma Mia, Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!, Knowing Me Knowing You, Super Trouper, The Winner Takes It All, Does Your Mother Know, Fernando, Lay All Your Love On Me, Chiquitita, Money Money Money and many, many more.
Promotion opens at 11:00:00 on 24/01/2020 and closes at 12:00:00 on 11/02/2020.
- This promotion is 1 x prize draw operated by Princes Mead Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’).
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).The promotion excludes Princes Mead employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry to the prize draw is free.
- To enter, entrants must like and share the ABBA post on the Princes Mead Facebook Page.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 11th February 2020.
- The winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
- The prize is for 1 winner to win 4 tickets to attend ABBA – Thank You For the Music at the Princes Hall Theatre, Aldershot on Friday 14th February 2020 at 7.30pm. Travel is excluded.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of willful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
- By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Princes Mead Shopping Centre, Farnborough, GU14 6YA
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Princes Mead Shopping Centre, Farnborough, GU14 6YA
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!