Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions answered
We get asked a lot of questions at Princes Mead Shopping Centre. That’s why we’ve created this list of FAQs for you to read through.
- Are bicycles allowed in the centre?
Bicycles are not allowed to be ridden or walked through the centre
- Are dogs allowed in the centre?
Only Guide Dogs and Hearing Dogs are permitted in the centre.
- Are there designated motorcycle spaces?
Motorcycle spaces can be found next to Decathlon just outside our South West Tower, next to ASDA
- Are there parent and child changing facilities?
These can be found in our Hall of Mirrors next to the public and disabled toilets.
- Are there parking facilities for disabled people?
Yes they are located in the ASDA car park, which is adjacent to the centre.
- Do you have ATM machines?
Yes this is located within HSBC.
- Do you provide wheelchairs and electric scooters?
We have a wheelchair, which is available to book by calling the centre and is free of charge. Shopmobility is available at The Meads and is located on the ground floor of the multi-storey car park. Members can use the service Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm or by appointment. There is also a pick up and go service Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 2pm for non-members.For more information contact Limbcare on 01252 511870, 07739 588091 or via e-mail [email protected]
- Is there a post office in Princes Mead?
There is no Post Office in the centre but there is one situated within ADSA next to the centre.
- Is there designated cycle parking?
There are cycle spaces in Service Area B & C as well as in the ASDA car park adjacent to the centre.
- Is there WIFI available at Princes Mead?
WiFi is currently available in Costa Coffee in our Food Court.
- What banks and building societies do you have in the centre?
We have HSBC situated next to Boots, which also has a cash machine.
- What time does the car park close?
The car park is not closed but it is a pay and display.
- What times will stores open on Bank Holidays?
Stores are open 10am to 4pm; please note some stores may vary.
- Where are the public and disabled toilets?
Public and disabled facilities are located along with baby change facilities in the Hall of Mirrors next to Supercuts & Boots.
- Where is the nearest tourist information centre?
Aldershot, Princes Way, Aldershot GU11 1NX01252 320968
Want to find out more?
Then please do get in touch with us today; we always love to hear from our readers and customers.