Santa’s Grotto at Princes Mead 🎅
Welcome to the most magical spot in town – Santa’s Grotto at Princes Mead! As you eagerly await your turn to meet the man in red, we invite you to make the most of your time in line by having a read of the t&c’s and subscribing to our newsletter so you’re one of the first to know of our future events at the centre!
📜Terms and Conditions Acceptance:
Before the enchantment begins, kindly read and accept our terms and conditions for a smooth and joyous experience inside Santa’s Grotto:
Santa’s Grotto Event – Terms and Conditions
- Admission and Entry:
- Admission to Santa’s Grotto is at the discretion of the event organisers.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Children must not sit on Santa’s lap whilst inside the Grotto.
- The queue may need to be closed at times to allow Santa to see everyone who is already in the queue before scheduled breaks and before the Grotto closes at the end of the day.
- Photography and video recording are allowed for personal use only.
- Please respect the privacy of other visitors.
- Inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or ask visitors to leave if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- Gifts from Santa:
- Each child is eligible to receive a small gift from Santa.
- Gifts are subject to availability and may vary.
- Please make our helper elf aware before you visit Santa if your child has any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Lost Items:
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Health and Safety:
- Please follow all safety instructions and guidelines provided by event staff.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur on the premises.
- COVID-19 Precautions:
- Please adhere to any COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- We aim to make the event accessible to all, but please inform us of any specific accessibility requirements in advance.
- Participation in Santa’s Grotto is at your own risk.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, or injury sustained during the event.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact [email protected]
In line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this privacy notice explains in detail the personal data Princes Mead retains about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
What data do we process?
We retain your name, email address and number of children attending. Everything supplied on the above form.
Why do we keep it?
If you have opted into marketing contact, we keep your data to contact you about future events at Princes Mead. We also use the data provided to track how many customers have used the grotto and to allow us to plan for future events adequately.
Where do we keep it?
It is hosted at a secure data centre.
Who can access it?
Only the Princes Mead team and our marketing agency OnBrand.
Who do we share it with?
How long do we keep it?
We will collect the least amount of information needed and will only keep it for as long as you are engaged with our marketing. If you unsubscribe to our marketing we will delete any information that we hold about you and add your e-mail to a ‘no further contact’ list.
How can I delete my data?
You may ask at anytime for your personal data to be deleted in full by emailing [email protected] and stating you’re a Princes Mead customer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to us.
Thank you for joining us at Santa’s Grotto, and we hope you have a wonderful and magical experience!